Our developer account is without doubt a must for any graphic designer or web developer without his/her own hosting.
What is a developer account?
A developer account is a totally unlimited account similar to a "Reseller account" but much cheaper!
The basics are as follows:-
- Host unlimited websites for your clients
- Create web development platforms to show your clients a work in progress
- Host CMS/HTML or whatever tech site you want
- MySql databases
- Full domain name control panel
- Full control panel access with One Click Install of the most commonly used CMS & eConnerce solutions
- Manage all your clients websites from one control panel
- Map multiple domains to a single domain
- Offer email & webmail accounts to your clients
- Offer your clients the ability to buy domain names
- SSL certificates
- FTP access (Multiple accounts)
- Linux or Windows servers at no extra cost
- Give your clients their own control panel access
What are the benefits of a developer account?
A reseller account gives you full control over the website and its administration, no more struggling to get access to the clients hosting CP to update or install.
You also have full domain name DNS settings.
Residual income & future work guaranteed
Generally once you have designed and completed a clients website that's it! unless you have agreed a development contract or there is an issue with the site.
With a developer account you can charge a yearly hosting fee as they would have to pay another host or use free hosting as a deal clincher.
As you now control the hosting you can keep the client informed of any updates or security issues that may be chargeable.
On a like for like basis a developer account or a reseller account would cost over £40 per month with the likes of 123Reg, 1&1 or Godaddy with add on charges for domain mapping and extra databases
Our developer account is a set fee of £150 per year
How dose it work?
Simply open account from the links provided or get in touch with us.
Once your account is live you will be sent a link to your master control panel, then when you wish to start developing a client website send us an email or give us a quick call and we will setup hosting for the domain you want "the domain name can be with any provider" it will then appear in your CP where you can use the One Click install features, add a site via the file manager or use the FTP feature.
If you have any questions related to the developer package or terms please feel free to Contact Us for more information.
Or if you see what you need and want to get started CLICK HERE